Wednesday, November 27, 2013

OMG this would help with my cords! I HATE cords! Definitely going to try this.. Just hoping the powerstrip doesn't get too hot in the box without the air circulation. :s


Download whole gallery
Soap
Soap

Download whole gallery
Detox 100 % Natural Soap Gift Set - Handmade Vegan Soap 17.00 USD
Detox 100 % Natural Soap Gift Set - Handmade Vegan Soap 17.00 USD

Download whole gallery
OMG this would help with my cords! I HATE cords! Definitely going to try this.. Just hoping the powerstrip doesn't get too hot in the box without the air circulation. :s
OMG this would help with my cords! I HATE cords! Definitely going to try this.. Just hoping the powerstrip doesn't get too hot in the box without the air circulation. :s

Download whole gallery
Love this colour combination -- A Creative German Home
Love this colour combination -- A Creative German Home

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment