Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I made these myself with limes and used strawberry jello and inserted mini chocolate chips to make them look like mini watermelons...kids loved it since my daughters b-day is n the summer! DIY! Simple,you just cut the oranges and get the oranges out then you get colors of jellos onto the oranges! Yummy and enjoys it! :)

vases. i freak over the simplest things. Johnston johnstonmurphymen... More Mens Fashion Johnston & Murphy johnstonmurphy.gr...
vases. i freak over the simplest things.  Johnston  johnstonmurphymen...  More Mens Fashion   Johnston & Murphy  johnstonmurphy.gr...
Click here to download
I made these myself with limes and used strawberry jello and inserted mini chocolate chips to make them look like mini watermelons...kids loved it since my daughters b-day is n the summer! DIY! Simple,you just cut the oranges and get the oranges out then you get colors of jellos onto the oranges! Yummy and enjoys it! :)
I made these myself with limes and used strawberry jello and inserted mini chocolate chips to make them look like mini watermelons...kids loved it since my daughters b-day is n the summer!  DIY! Simple,you just cut the oranges and get the oranges out then you get colors of jellos onto the oranges! Yummy and enjoys it! :)
Click here to download
Handmade vegan soap
Handmade vegan soap
Click here to download
creative handmade soaps
creative handmade soaps
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment