Thursday, November 28, 2013

Glue crayons on a piece of white cardboard then take a blow dryer and melt the crayons. then draw a silhouette of what you want. I did this with my daughter a year ago...worked really well. I glued the crayons on first with craft glue....also have a drop sheet out as it can get abit messy!!!

Gift wrap
Gift wrap

Download whole gallery
Glue crayons on a piece of white cardboard then take a blow dryer and melt the crayons. then draw a silhouette of what you want. I did this with my daughter a year ago...worked really well. I glued the crayons on first with craft glue....also have a drop sheet out as it can get abit messy!!!
Glue crayons on a piece of white cardboard then take a blow dryer and melt the crayons. then draw a silhouette of what you want. I did this with my daughter a year ago...worked really well. I glued the crayons on first with craft glue....also have a drop sheet out as it can get abit messy!!!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment